Today we will be running a sneak peak for the next Buddyfight release. This event will be limited to a maximum of 8 players.
Booster Draft is a method of play where players have no cards to begin with. They are required to
have 6 Future Card Buddyfight Booster Packs per player, at the moment of play.
Players then open 1 pack at a time, choose a card they would like to put in their deck in a
predetermined order (this is known as the “draft”), and then the decks are built right then and
With this unique style, players get to experience the thrill of drawing and selecting cards, along with
the joy of playing with a different deck each time!
1. Played with 2 or more players (Recommended 8 players for maximum fun!)
2. Each player will require 6 Future Card Buddyfight Booster Packs
Deck Building and Special Rulings
1. Players will build a deck consisting of 30 cards (29 cards + 1 buddy card chosen by you)
2. Players are not required to have a flag card
3. Players life points will start at 10
4. Players with no cards in the deck zone will automatically lose the game
5. Players will draw 6 cards into their hand at the start as per normal
6. World restriction does not apply to the Booster Draft deck construction (i.e. you may have a
Dragon World monster and a Magic World monster in your deck)
7. Attributes still work as per normal
8. Standard game rules apply, except you may have more than 4 copies of the same card in
1. Decide on the seating arrangement around the table with a random method.
2. Each person will then proceed to open one of their booster packs and check the cards in the pack
3. Players will now choose 1 card and place it face down in front of you.
4. Once all players have chosen one card and placed it in front of them, pass the remainingcards to person on their left (clockwise direction)
5. From the remaining cards handed over, players will then choose another card and add it to the face down card in front of them
6. Once the cards have been given out, open the next booster pack
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 until the first 3 booster packs have been disseminated 8. Between the third and fourth booster pack, players are encourage to look at what they have drawn thus far in order to plan what other cards they should draw for the remaining few booster packs
9. Starting from the fourth booster pack, pass the cards that you did not draft to the player on the right instead (anti-clockwise direction)
10. Once all 6 packs have been opened and disseminated, the draft is over
11. Each player should ensure that they have 30 cards each and select their buddy from within their deck (Players will play with 29 cards in their deck)
The basic rules of Future Card Buddyfight can be found here: http://fc-buddyfight.com/en/rules/
Each player gets to keep all cards that he/she drafted during the booster draft. If all participants
agree, they can redistribute the cards in another m