Tuesday 11 November 2014

Still Dreaming

It was a year ago today that my store in Shoreham High Street closed its doors for the final time. On the 12th I asked the question on my old blog site, 'Is it the end of a dream?' and twelve months later I am very pleased to say that I am still dreaming.

That is because although our weekly gaming clubs have managed to continue and we have regained our Friday Night Magic, there is still a lot more to come in the next twelve months.

Tomorrow I will be confirming the venue for this weeks FNM and hopefully a return to the town center which will be much better for those that travel by bus or train and in the coming weeks I hope to be in a position to confirm the plans for continueing to trade at No 8 Tarmount Lane.

To be in a position where I can even think about the future of KD Games is very much thanks to everyone that has attended one of my events this year. I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone that has supported us and I hope to see you all at the events we will be holding in the next twelve months.

No comments:

Post a Comment