Thursday 13 November 2014

Somewhere closer to home.

For a while I have been looking at various locations to run our weekly KD Magic Night and this week I am going to try something a little closer to Shoreham Town Centre. We will be hosting the event from...


The Royal British Legion Club
9-11 Buckingham Rd, 
Shoreham-by-Sea 
BN43 5UA

The event will start at the usual time of 7pm and I will be there from 6pm rather than the usual 5pm at the Royal George.

The venue is much closer at the station and still on the number 2 bus route, although it is close enough to the seafront to travel by 700 as well.

With the shop at number 8 Tarmount Lane becoming a permenant location from December it will allow me to trade on a Friday until 5:30pm and is close enough if I need to get any stock for players.

If the venue is a success this week, it is hoped that it will become a regular venue for KD Game events.

No comments:

Post a Comment