Monday 29 September 2014

Polar Panic


Lily (my daughter) and I spent some time at CONQUEST on Saturday demonstrating the game we are working on with Nick from Black Box Games called 'Polar Panic' and we would love to get some feedback.

If you played on Saturday or if you have played at any point before that and would be willing to spend a couple of minutes to write a comment and let us know what you think then we would be really grateful.

We are hoping to kickstart it in January next year and we already have some ideas for spin offs and expansions which we are keen to start testing. It would be good to know whether it is something that you might consider on kickstarter or that you might think about buying.

If you have not played then let me know and I will arrange a demo in the near future. I will be bringing it along to this Tuesdays KD Games so if your interested please let me know.

I would also like to say thank you to anyone that had a demo from Lily as she really loved showing people how to play.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant little game, after me and Graham had been guilted by you to play it, we where amazed 5 minutes later for us to be at the edge of our seats trying to be tactical! Would love to see random events in the game, things like tiles sinking, more tiles showing up, the polar bear going into rampage mode and being able to move two squares! That would be horrible!

    Darren

    ReplyDelete