Tuesday 16 September 2014

Game of Thrones

Do you like Games of Thrones, the answer is probably yes and if your someone that also loves card games then what about trying the living card game?


Having seen it played in Germany at the German Masters it looks like a very interesting game. I am currently considering ordering some of the core set and arranging a few events. I would like to know however what the interest would be in this game, because although I may like it does not neccessarily mean that every one else will. I am hoping for a minimum of four players as that should be enough to get things started.

Incase you have not come accross it before, here is the tutorial video for Fantasy Flight ...


Let me know if anyone is interested and we will see what we can get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment