Tuesday 27 November 2018

Keyforge - Who's winning?

In the last week we have played a fair amount of Keyforge and we now have a good base of players.

In January I will be getting our first tournament kits for this game, but before then I would like to get a feel for which houses are the strongest in our local community.


Starting today and going all the way up to the new year, I would like to record which houses are winning games. When you play in store please let me now the result of your game. Each house that is in the winning deck will earn one point and by new year we should have a break down of the dominant deck types.

I will record each win on a poster which will be displayed in the shop on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.

If you have not yet played then please ask for a demo and become part of this great new game!

No comments:

Post a Comment