Marvel Dice Masters: Uncanny X-Men is a collectible dice-building tabletop game designed by Quarriors! creators Michael Elliott and Eric M. Lang.
In this game — which features Wolverine, Magneto, Cyclops, Iceman, Psylocke, the Sentinels and more — each player fields a superhero team, with each hero being represented by custom-tooled dice. Each hero also has one or more character reference cards, which show the special abilities for the characters based on the die rolls. Players use these dice to collect energy, recruit new heroes, and battle head-to-head. In addition, each player brings two basic action cards to the game, which are placed in the center of the table; both players can purchase these cards. A player wins once the opposing player has been reduced to zero life.
The Marvel Dice Masters: Uncanny X-Men starter set comes with 44 custom dice, 38 cards, two dice bags, and a core rulebook. Characters included in the starter set are:
- Angel (3 commons - 1 uncommon)
- Cyclops (3 commons - 1 uncommon)
- Iceman (3 commons - 1 uncommon)
- Juggernaut (3 commons - 1 uncommon)
- Kitty Pride (3 commons - 1 uncommon)
- Magneto (3 commons - 1 uncommon)
- Quicksilver (3 commons - 1 uncommon)
- Wolverine (3 commons - 1 uncommon)