Place the first rails of the glorious train adventure that all started in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland in the 19th century. Learn to master the power of steam to build trains that go faster and farther, develop your technologies,and reach the far cities of Scotland and Ireland before your opponents!
The United Kingdom map comes with a complete new Train cards deck including additional locomotives, and Technology cards such as the Mechanical Stoker or the Thermocompressor that will allow players to develop their Technology level and build faster trains and claim long routes. Also includes the Pennsylvania map – in a state full of railroad history, invest in the most profitable companies to develop your rail network. But do not let your opponents outbid you, or
you risk losing the benefits of your investments!
The Pennsylvania map comes with 60 “Stock Shares” cards representing the great railroad companies of Pennsylvania. On this map, claiming a route also allows a player to invest in a company – having a majority of shares in a given company allows to score extra bonus points at game end.
· 2 new versions of Ticket to Ride packed in one box
· Includes a map centered on Pennsylvania, with well known locations (Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Gettysburg, New York,...)
· UK Technologies feature brings Ticket to Ride game play to a new level
· Available just in time for Christmas
· 2 to 4 (UK) and 2 to 5 (Pennsylvania), age 8 and up
· 30-60 minutes
· Requires an original copy of Ticket to Ride® or Ticket to Ride Europe™ to play.